Skip to content

Isle of Anglesey County Council

Contact us

Remember - contacting the council online costs less, helping us to protect vital frontline services.

If you have a general enquiry, comment or compliment about the Isle of Anglesey County Council or about a Council service please use the General Enquiry Form.

Make a General enquiry, comment or compliment

If you would like to offer feedback on the website or report any technical problems, you can send us your comments using our feedback form. Please use the "Is this page useful?" form below.

How do I register on the My Account online portal?

Register with Isle of Anglesey County Council My Account Online Portal to order replacement bins and much more. You can search for the service you need using our site search, A-Z or go to our homepage and select the relevant service.

Register with the My Account Online Portal

You will need to use an email address to create a secure account to submit your request. You will also need to agree to our terms and conditions, which gives us permission to hold and use your personal information in accordance with our privacy and data protection policies

Important note: When registering to use the portal for the first time, you will be asked to go to your email account. Open the email that we will have just sent you and click on the link to activate your account. You will not be able to login to the My Account portal or use the forms without activating your account from the link in the email. If you don’t think you’ve received an email, please check your Spam folder. We can check and activate the account manually if required. Please let us know if this is something you want us to do.

If you experience any difficulties whilst registering on the portal, please contact us by filling in the online form and select IT Services in the drop down list.

Benefits of Registering with the Council

  • Some forms are only available if you register e.g. order new recycling bins. This is because the council needs your personal details in order to fulfil the service request.
  • You can save the form half way through and complete it at a later date.
  • Securely enter your contact details once and keep them up to date.
  • If you are a registered user and wish to de-register, you can do this at any time using the De-register tool that is located within the My Account platform.   Any reports submitted will be anonymized, once this process has been completed. 
  • View a list of your submitted reports

Using a mobile device?

Why not download AppMÔN? 

 makes it easy for you to report issues and request services to the Isle of Anglesey County Council anytime, anyplace, anywhere. 

Our secure and fully bilingual, app makes it easy to request services or report problems anytime, anyplace or anywhere using your smart phone or tablet. Whether it’s reporting a faulty streetlight or pothole, finding out about local events or requesting new recycling boxes, AppMÔN lets you do it all at the touch of a button.

It’s quick and FREE to download from the Apple iTunes store for iPhones or the Google Play store for Android smartphones. Please use one of the following search terms - appmôn, AppMÔN, appmon, cyngor sir ynys mon, anglesey or isle of anglesey county council - when searching for the app in the relevant appstore.

Our main telephone number is 01248 750057. We are open from 8:45am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

You can access council services and speak to staff in person at our main council offices in Llangefni. As well as being able to discuss issues with our trained staff at the desk and in a number of private rooms, Contact Môn is making use of modern technology. Our computers provide visitors with opportunities for self-service – you can use the computers to complete applications forms, make payments online, view planning applications and much more. Help is available if you are unsure about how to use a computer.

Contact Môn opening times:Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm

If you call when Contact Môn is closed you will hear a message giving useful information and emergency telephone numbers. 

We are closed during UK public holidays.

Emergency telephone numbers for outside normal office hours, including weekends and public holidays are available for the following services:

Highways: 01248 723062
Housing: 08081 68 56 52
Social Services: 01248 353551
Galw Gofal: 0300 1236688

If you don’t have the direct postal address of the service you want to contact (postal addresses are listed on the individual service contact pages or on bills or letters we send), please write to the main postal address at:

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW

Please use our Site Search located at the top of each page or the A - Z  to find the service that you require. Please remember to quote any relevant reference numbers / names of staff that you are dealing with, when you call or write to us.

Journalists are requested not to contact individual departments. Our Press Office will be pleased to assist you and arrange for an appropriate spokesperson to be made available for you on 01248 752130 or 01248 752128 . We welcome calls in Welsh or English.

Making an official complaint

Complaints can usually be dealt with on the spot by having a word with the person providing the service. This could be a receptionist, staff at the local leisure centre, a van driver or roadmen. If your problem cannot be settled there and then you are able to make an Official complaint.

Please note that there is a separate complaints procedure for social services.


Requests for information should be submitted by post to the Corporate Information Officer (Legal Section) alternatively you can submit your request via our online form.