You can use 'My Account' on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone or an android or apple devices via AppMÔN to contact the council about issues in your area or to make service requests. Remember, you can use the same password for both AppMÔN and “My Account”.
LOGIN - existing customer
How to register with 'My Account' - important notes
Registration is straight forward but there are a few things to note.
REGISTER - new customer
- When registering you will be asked for your address - please add your post code and NOT your full address. Please use the following format - please leave a space between the two parts of the post code e.g. LL77 7TW. A drop down list will appear of the available addresses.
- If you have any issues finding your address or it is incorrect please report it and we will ensure that your address is added to the database.
- When registering to use the portal for the first time, you will receive an email notification that your account has been created. Within the email there will be an option to 'Activate' your account. Click on the button to activate. You will not be able to login to the 'My Account' portal or use the forms without activating your account from the link in the email. If you don’t think you’ve received an email, please check your Spam folder. We can check and activate the account manually if required. Please let us know if this is something you want us to do - email@example.com
- Please ensure that you have added "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of accepted emails.
- Important - Once registered, should you be using a mobile device (not AppMÔN) to fill in a form, please ensure that you view the screen in landscape mode and press the 'Submit' button to complete your service request.
- Please remember to press the SUBMIT button to complete a form. This button is on the last page where you will be given the opportunity to check if everything has been inputted correctly. Once you are happy please click “Submit”.
- Further advice and guidance is available - 'How to Register with 'My Account'.
- If you are having problems registering with us, please contact us - email@example.com
Benefits of Registering with the Council
- Most forms are only available if you register e.g. order new recycling bins. This is because the council needs your personal details in order to fulfil the service request.
- You can save the form half way through and complete it at a later date.
- Securely enter your contact details once and keep them up to date
- View a list of your submitted reports
If you register for an account you will receive updates on your service requests progress. If you prefer not to register you can submit some requests or reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.
Using a mobile device?
Why not download AppMÔN?
To make life even easier, 'My Account' is available as a mobile application, or more simply known as an 'app'.
You'll have access to all the functionality of the web browser version, but in the palm of your hand; plus the ability to attach photos and GPS locations to your reports. There are also added benefits of registering with AppMÔN; which will allow you track service requests; save forms for completion at a later date and access additional services.
It’s quick and FREE to download from the Apple iTunes store for iPhones or Google Play store for Android smartphones. Please use one of the following search terms - appmôn, AppMÔN, appmon, cyngor sir ynys mon, anglesey or isle of anglesey county council - when searching for the app in the relevant appstore.
To get the best from your app, please make sure you either have your phone set to automatically update the app, or manually update the app on a regular basis.
Note: we do not currently take payments through the app.