If you are unable to take large items such as an old cooker, furniture, or fridge / freezer to a recycling centre you could use our bulky waste collection service.
The service costs £30 including VAT for collecting up to four items.
We require an upfront payment via debit / credit card for the service.
Organising your pick up is easy. Telephone the Waste Management Section on 01248 752860 and have your debit / credit card ready to pay and make the booking.
We’ll need to know:
- who you are
- where you live
- what you need collecting
We will let you know where to leave your items and when the collection will take place.
You can download our terms and conditions (see below). We don’t collect the following items as part of the bulky waste collection service:
- builders waste
- garden waste (take it to your local recycling centre)
- surplus household waste (take it to your local recycling centre)
- clinical waste (special arrangements can be made for clinical waste; contact us for details)
Household Waste Recycling Centres
There are two Household Waste Recycling Centres on Anglesey where you can get rid of your bulky items and household waste free.
Please follow the link for locations of both sites and opening times.
Other options for getting rid of bulky waste
- Use the internet to find websites that sell or reuse items you don’t want.
- Furniture can also be advertised and sold through social media, local newspapers and magazines.
- Future for Furniture in Llangefni can also help. The organisation accepts donated furniture and sells it at a bargain price. Future for Furniture also provides a pick up and house clearance service at a reduced cost. Telephone 01248 724433 for more details.