Skip to content

Isle of Anglesey County Council

Skip permit

To put a builder’s skip on a public road, you need a permit from the local authority.

Permission may be given subject to conditions which may relate to the following:

  • siting the skip
  • skip dimensions
  • making skips visible to traffic
  • care and disposal of skip contents
  • lighting and guarding of skips
  • skip removal

Yes. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from the local authority by the end of the target completion period

For further information and application forms please contact:

Highways and Transportation Service, Isle of Anglesey County Council, Council Offices, Llangefni. LL77 7TW

Tel: 0044(0) 1248 750057

Please contact your Local Authority in the first instance.

Please contact your Local Authority in the first instance.

We would always advise that in the event of a complaint the first contact is made with the trader by you - preferably in the form a letter (with proof of delivery). If that has not worked, if you are located in the UK, Citizens Advice will give you advice. From outside the UK contact the UK European Consumer Centre.