This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Building Control Form and Application for Regularisation Certificate

This form is to be filled in by the person who intends to carry out building work or agent.

To apply you will need to:

  •  print the form off and complete it by hand

Please make sure that your application includes:

  • one signed copy of the notice
  • other supporting information (where relevant)
  • the application fee


Notes for guidance are included on the form which should help you to complete your application. Please ask for advice if you need help with filling in the form.


Follow the relevant link below for a list of our current fees. You can make your payment by cash or cheque. Please make your cheque payable to “Isle of Anglesey County Council”.

How to submit your application:

  • by post (please send a cheque, not cash) to the Planning Service
  • in person at the Planning Service reception desk

For information on how to find us, follow the see also link  “Find the Planning Service offices”

Contact Planning and Public Protection Service

Sustainable Development Directorate
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Main reception: 01248 752428
Building Control: 01248 752222
Fax: 01248 752412
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 24 October 2008 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?