Building Control Form and Application for Regularisation Certificate
This form is to be filled in by the person who intends to carry out building work or agent.
To apply you will need to:
- print the form off and complete it by hand
Please make sure that your application includes:
- one signed copy of the notice
- other supporting information (where relevant)
- the application fee
Notes for guidance are included on the form which should help you to complete your application. Please ask for advice if you need help with filling in the form.
Follow the relevant link below for a list of our current fees. You can make your payment by cash or cheque. Please make your cheque payable to “Isle of Anglesey County Council”.
How to submit your application:
- by post (please send a cheque, not cash) to the Planning Service
- in person at the Planning Service reception desk
For information on how to find us, follow the see also link “Find the Planning Service offices”