Skip to content

Isle of Anglesey County Council

Council tax - disabled relief

 Do not respond to calls or texts suggesting you're eligible for a Council Tax refund. There may be fraudsters operating in Wales.

Contact us if you have concerns about your bill or amount you've already paid.

Are you disabled and require extra room or do you care for a disabled person?

If you, or someone who lives with you, need an extra room or extra space in your home because of a disability, you may be able to get a reduction in your bill.

This reduction would assume that your home had been placed in the valuation band covering the values immediately below the actual band. Those living in Band A properties also qualify for a reduction.

If you believe you may qualify for a Council Tax exemption, discount, transitional arrangement or disability relief please contact the Finance Department.