Holyhead Coronavirus Testing Centre Update
From Friday, 19th March, the walk-in and drive-through testing centre in Holyhead (located at Stanley Crescent Car Park, Victoria Road) will be open from 8:00am until 8:00pm.
Please note: there is now no need to make an appointment; just visit the site
We are urging residents to go for a test immediately if they are showing any of the below symptoms:
- Fever or raised temperature
- New persistent cough (with or without sputum)
- Influenza-like symptoms including any or all of: muscle ache or pain, excessive lethargy or fatigue, persistent headache, runny or blocked nose, persistent sneezing, sore throat and/or hoarseness, shortness of breath or wheezing
- Altered or absent sense of smell or taste
- Generally feeling unwell and a history of being in contact with a known COVID-19 case
- Diarrhoea or vomiting
- Any new or change in symptoms is an indication for a test in someone with a previous negative test.
Please help us protect the Holyhead community, Holy Island and #KeepAngleseySafe
A new walk-in and drive-through testing centre will open in Llangefni on Friday 19 March to make it easier for people in the area to get tested for COVID-19 closer to home.
The testing centre is located at to Anglesey County Council staff Car Park, Llangefni opening from 9.30am until 4.30pm, seven days a week.
An appointment for a test can be made by visiting the Welsh Government website or by phoning 119: https://bcuhb.nhs.wales/covid-19/book-a-covid-19-test/
If you go for a test, everyone in your household must self-isolate immediately until you get your result.