Teulu Môn is a free and inclusive service for families on Anglesey.
It is the first point of contact for all children, families and professionals for information, advice and assistance relating to children or the families of children, aged 0-25 years.
We are a part of Anglesey’s Children’s Services and we can help if you:
- are looking for childcare or thinking of becoming a childcare professional.
- want to find out about activities for children and/ or local support groups in the area.
- are seeking advice or need of additional support, this may be down to a family breakdown, housing concerns, financial difficulties or bereavement.
- experiencing problems at school, disability within the family, teenage pregnancy, alcohol and drug misuse.
- want to talk through a concern you have for the well-being and possible harm of a child
We are passionate about uniting agencies to support families by ensuring that every child and family has easy access to information, advice and support as early as possible.
So, if you are a parent, a family member, a neighbour or a professional that’s looking for information, advice or assistance – we are here to support you in finding the right solution to your enquiry.
We’ve a range of ways in which you can contact us:
Visit us at the Council Offices in Llangefni Monday – Friday, between 8:45am - 5pm. Ask for Teulu Môn.
Call us on 01248 725888 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:45am - 5pm. Ask for Teulu Môn.
Don’t forget to add us on facebook@teulumon where we provide updates on our up and coming outreach events within the community.