Sold subject to contract
Guide Price £110,000
- Semi-detached 2 bedroom house
- In need of modernisation
- Easement to park a vehicle on adjacent land
- Ideal first time buy / investment opportunity
An opportunity to acquire a former semi-detached 2 bedroom former school house within the rural community of Bodorgan, Anglesey. The property is in need of some modernisation allowing any perspective purchaser to refurbish the property to their own standards.
Bodorgan is renowned for its fantastic natural surroundings together with excellent links to nearby Newborough, Aberffraw and Rhosneigr offering a range of amenities ranging from a choice of eateries, schools, shops and miles of breath-taking coastline.
The property briefly comprises:
Ground Floor – Living Room (3.42m x 3.44m); Sitting Room (3.8m x 2.96m); Kitchen (3.26m x 2.95m); Utility Room (1.82m x 2.7m).
First Floor – Bedroom 1 (4.77m x 3.5m); Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 3.8m); Bathroom (3.24m x 2.7m).
Outside– Garden area together with boiler room.
Parking – Easement to park vehicle in area coloured green on plan.
Council Tax & EPC
Council Tax Band: C
Energy Rating: E
It is understood that the property is connected to mains water and electricity with private drainage. The central heating system is oil-fired.
Tenure, Restrictive Covenants, Easements and Rights of Way, and Fees
- Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
- Benefit of an easement to park a vehicle within the area coloured green on the plan.
- We are not aware of any onerous covenants, easements or rights of way which affect the property.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of the Seller’s legal fees, which will be in the region of £659.21.
Viewing and Expressions of Interest
The property is to be sold by way of informal tender. Parties wishing to express interest in this property should do so by telephone, e-mail or by writing to Isle of Anglesey County Council’s Property Section by midday, Monday 18th October 2021.
Viewing of the property is to be made by appointment only and can be arranged by telephone on 01248 752245 or by e-mail to PropertyEnquiries@anglesey.gov.uk.
1) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
2) All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. The IOACC have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services nor have they verified that they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the Council.
3) IOACC does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
4) Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT. Subject to contract.
5) If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact IOACC’s Property Section and we will try to have the information checked for you.