Using this website
This page provides information on how to use the site and suggests ways that you can use to find the information you need.
The site has been designed to be as accessible to as many people as possible.
You can navigate the site by using the following means:
- Home - clicking on home from anywhere within the site will return you to the site’s home page
- Contact Us - will provide you with details of how to contact the council and it’s services.
- Main navigation bar - click on any of the choices to visit the main pages of the website.
- Breadcrumb Trail - enables you to see the path you have taken through the site
- Site Map- links to the Site Map page containing an overview of the website structure and links to content areas
- Using this website - links to this screen
- Top Tasks - links to online facilities.
- A - Z - is a comprehensive list of all the pages contained in the website.
- Global site navigation - at the top and bottom of every page, you are able to access information such as accessibility or privacy policies.
- Right hand menu - there is a navigation menu that persists throughout the site. This menu contains options such as Events and Consultations.
- Links - Most pages, have links to related pages or to external sites
In addition there is an advanced search option which will allow you to construct much more detailed searches using additional options. The search will search within Adobe Acrobat PDF files in addition to ordinary pages.
Downloading Adobe Acrobat PDF filesAdobe Acrobat PDF format is used to publish large documents.
To open and print an Adobe PDF file it is necessary for you to download Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your PC (free to download from the Adobe website).
If you still cannot find the information you require, have a specific matter to discuss or would like to report a problem, please contact email@example.com