This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Roads and streets - report a problem

To report pot holes, defective street lights (including pelican crossing lights) or broken pavements please use the links below.

To report other issues for highways and transportation please see the contact details on the right-hand side.

Please do not bookmark these forms. Thank you.

Report a Pothole

Report a faulty street light

Report another issue

We are experiencing technical difficulties with Google Chrome. We advise that you use the latest version of  Internet Explorer whilst we resolve the problem. Thank you

Contact the Highways and Transportation Service

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Main Tel: 01248 752300
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 15 June 2018 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?