Reporting an abandoned vehicle
You can report an abandoned vehicle:
- by online form (please see the downloads tab above)
- by email
- by fax
- by phone
- by post
- in person
We will need the following information:
- registration number of the vehicle
- make of vehicle
- whether or not it has a valid tax disc
- location of the vehicle
- condition of the vehicle
How to submit the online form
- complete the form on-screen and send it by email
- complete the form on-screen, print if off and send via post or fax
- print the form off, complete it by hand and send via post or fax
For full contact details, please follow the contacts tab above.
How we use your personal information
The information provided on this form will be used for administration data purposes.
Data Protection Act 1998: The Isle of Anglesey County Council is the Data Controller for the purposes of the act.
For our full contact details and opening hours, follow the see also link at the bottom of this page - “Contact - Environmental Health”. For information on how to find us, follow the see also link “Find the main council offices”.