This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:


The council no longer has responsibility for public sewers or for clearing private sewers and drains. Enquiries and requests for information and services should be directed to the following organisations.

Public Sewers

Welsh Water - sewerage services and emergencies, 24 hours, 7 days a week

Address: Welsh Water, PO Box 690, Cardiff, CF2 2WL

Tel: 08000 853 968

Blockages in private sewers and drains

The council does not operate a service to private householders to clear private sewers and drains. You will have to employ the services of contractors listed in the Yellow Pages under “Drain and Pipe Cleaning”. Please note that you are responsible for meeting the costs of these services.

Problems affecting sewers and drains serving council houses should continue to be reported to Housing Services - for  full contact details and opening hours, follow the “contacts” tab above.

Contact Environmental Health

Public Protection Department
Regulatory and Economic Development
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
General enquiries:01248 752820
Animal welfare:01248 752866
Housing Enforcement Team:01248 752836/752835
Health and safety:01248 752866
Food Safety Team:01248 752866
Fax:01248 752880
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 3 August 2010 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?