This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Debt and money problems

Debt can be very overwhelming. A change in your circumstances, for example, loss of employment, long term health issues or a relationship breakdown can impact on your ability to pay debts and you could end up in serious financial trouble if you do not seek immediate help.

These pages aim to cover just some of the options that are available to you.

For free and impartial advice, we would strongly advise you to contact an independent debt advice agency such as CAB or the National Debtline.

Lots of people who could claim benefits are missing out because they don’t know what is available to them. In general, benefits are not backdated, so don’t delay, contact the JE O’Toole Centre today to make sure you’re getting all the benefits you’re entitled to. Telephone 01407 760208.

Contact Housing Service

Housing Service
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Housing Customer Services: (01248) 752200
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg
Council Housing Repairs and maintenance: 08081 68 56 52

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 8 December 2015 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?