This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Request an online social care and health assessment

How to request a social care assessment

Our aim is to support and maintain people’s independence. We will do this through supporting people to live in their homes as long as possible.

What is a social care and health assessment?

If you think that you, a family member, neighbour, friend or person you care for may needinformation, advice and signposting to general community support and, where appropriate, access into health and social care community services, we can help you to find the most appropriate solution. 

You do not need to pay for an assessment.

Should you need to speak to a Social Services Duty Officer immediately, in an Emergency or if you have not heard from us within 3 working days of submitting the online form then please phone 01248 752752. Opening hours are between 8.45am and 5.05pm, Monday to Thursday and between 8.45am and 5pm on Friday. For out of hours Emergencies, please use 01248 353 551.

How long will it take to fill in the form?

This online form will take between 10 and 15 minutes to complete. The form can be saved when you have registered with us so you can complete it at your leisure. You can fill in the form in one visit, or save it and complete it over more sessions.

Tell us as much as possible about your situation to help us to understand your needs. 

How do I register on the online portal?

You will need to use an email address to create a secure account to submit your assessment. You will also need to agree to our terms and conditions, which gives us permission to hold and use your personal information in accordance with our privacy and data protection policies.

Please follow the link above to the council’s Social Services Online Assessment Form.

Important note: When registering to use the portal for the first time, you will be asked to go to your email account, open the email that we will have just sent you and click on the link to activate your account. You will not be able to login to the My Account portal or use the forms without activating your account from the link in the email. If you don’t think you’ve received an email, please check your Spam folder. We can check and activate the account manually if required, please let us know if this is something you want us to do.

Please note the following before completing our online referral form:

If referring on behalf of another person, you must get the consent of the person you are referring.

What information will I need?

You will need to have the following information available:

  • Personal details of the person you are referring (name, address, telephone, gender etc)
  • Date of birth
  • Religion, ethnicity, marital status

What happens next?

A Social Services Duty Officer will contact you to talk with you, your family and carers about your needs in your language of choice. We will provide you with information, advice and assistance as to how your needs can be best met. This may include supporting you to access community services within your own area. We will respect your privacy and your relationship with your family or carers and any information about you will be kept confidential as long as there is no risk to you or someone else.

If you are uncertain and need further assistance you can contact us on 01248 752752.

Contact Social Services

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Tel: 01248 752752
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg
Emergency out of hours tel: 01248 353551

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 21 December 2018 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?