This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

How we charge for non-residential care services

This information will help you understand how Isle of Anglesey County Council Social Services charges for non-residential care services (such as home care).

The Welsh Government has introduced some important changes to the law about how Local Authorities in Wales can charge for services they provide, or arrange on your behalf.

You will have to pay or contribute towards your services at the standard rate which is a charge set by the Welsh Government and known as a Maximum Reasonable Charge. This maximum charge is set every year by the Welsh Government.

If you feel that you are unable to contribute fully to your charge you can ask for a Financial Means Assessment to decide how much, if anything you will have to pay.

For further information, please see the headings below. Alternatively, you can download all the information as a leaflet by following the link ‘paying for non-residential care services’ below.

Contact Social Services

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Tel: 01248 752752
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg
Emergency out of hours tel: 01248 353551

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 4 September 2015 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?