This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:


Our new mapping section will provide a comprehensive range of information related to your address and its surrounding area.

mapmon logo

The MapMÔN system has three tabs: My House, My Nearest and My Maps:

My House

Using the My House tab and entering your house number, name and / or postcode, you can see your house on a map and your property details. You can view details about your Local Members, Member of Parliament and Assembly Member, as well as schools near your property, together with the catchment details.

My Nearest

My Nearest provides information on schools and planning applications within 50m of your property.

My Maps

My Maps, presents you with a whole range of options in terms of the information that is available to view, such as planning applications, police crime figures, countryside access as well as the Joint Local Development Plan.



Last update: 7 January 2019 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?