Corporate Plan and performance
The aim for Isle of Anglesey County Council is that by 2017 we will be a professional and well-run council, innovative and outward looking in our approach, committed to developing our people and partnerships in order to deliver efficient and effective services of good quality, that are highly valued by our citizens.
Following some of the most far-reaching engagement and consultation we have ever undertaken with our residents we have agreed on the following priorities:
- Transform Older Adult Social Care
- Regenerating our Communities and Developing the Economy
- Improving Education, Skills and Modernising our schools
- Increasing our Housing Options and Reducing Poverty
- Transforming our Leisure and Library Provision
- Becoming Customer, Citizen and Community Focused
- Transforming our Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
The Annual Delivery Document outlines how we planned to deliver on our promises over the last twelve months (2015 / 16) and demonstrates our willingness and drive to discharge our duty of continuous improvement as expected of Local Authorities under the Welsh Government measure 2009.
The Annual Performance Report 2015 / 16 outlines progress against each of our improvement objectives and strategic priorities and also shows how we performed against our key performance indicators.