For information on community groups please contact Medrwn Môn - the Anglesey Voluntary Council.
Medrwn Môn supports voluntary and community groups on Anglesey. Membership is free to any voluntary organisation. If you would like to join us please contact the office for an application form. (charity no: 1088828).
What help can Medrwn Môn offer?
- assistance in establishing new organisations
- charity registration.
- we can help you gain funding
- provide training workshops
- practical services such as administrative support, photocopying, assistance with publicity and much more
- advice and assistance in completing forms and applications
- general accounting matters
- regular newsletters to keep you informed
- help with the development of new projects
- assistance with the preparation of business plans
- help/advice on playing fields and child safety
- local centre for prospective volunteers, voluntary organisations and other agencies that use volunteers
- information on a wide range of local, national and international volunteering opportunities
- promotion, support and development of volunteer participation
- Car Linc Môn a local community transport scheme with volunteer drivers to enable local people to make essential journeys where no other transport is available, also a voluntary service offering support with some essential needs eg shopping, escorting, visiting etc (small charge payable).
- links to Good Turn Scheme Outreach Projects which offer informal help and information. Aberffraw, Amlwch, Benllech, Gwalchmai and Morawelon and London Road Holyhead (small charge payable).
Tel: 01248 724944
Fax: 01248 750149