This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Armed Forces Covenant - education and employment

The information here can help you return to education and employment after your service in the Armed Forces signposting you to the people that can help. 

Medrwn Môn – data base of organisations

For an extensive list of local organisations and their contact details visit:

Royal British Legion

Support to return to civilian life, re-train, secure a new vocation and more.
For more information please visit

Careers Wales

If you want to get back into work, training or education, this is your first stop! It can help you with careers advice, pathways into a new vocation and more.
For more information please visit

Jobcentre Plus

Your local job centre will also be able to signpost you to training and advice so you can secure qualifications and a step towards your new vocation.
For more information please visit

Council job opportunities

The Isle of Anglesey County Council offers a range of work opportunities.
For more information please visit the Working for the council section

Adult Education

Promotes learning in the community and can help you gain new skills and qualifications, such as IT, or develop hobbies.
For more information please visit the Adult Education Section


Royal British Legion

Helping service and ex-Service personnel and their families.



SORTED! seven charities providing employment related services and support for the Forces community to find and stay in work.

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 5 September 2013 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?