This site uses cookies (small files stored on your computer) for basic functions and to help us make your experience better. You can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page.. Some parts of the site may not work properly if you choose not to accept cookies and by continuing to use this site you agree to our Privacy and cookies policy.

Council Services:

Charitable and discretionary relief

Charities and community amateur sports clubs are entitled to 80% relief from rates on any non-domestic property where:

(a) in the case of charities, the property is wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes, or

(b) in the case of a club, the club is registered with HM Revenue & Customs

Billing authorities have discretion to remit all or part of the remaining 20 per cent of the bill on such property and can also give relief in respect of property occupied by certain bodies not established or conducted for profit.

For more information regarding clubs you should contact Inland Revenue, North Wales Area, Plas Gororau, Ellice Way, Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YY. Follow the link in the “weblinks” tab above to their website.

Contact Finance Service

Isle of Anglesey County Council
Council Offices
LL77 7TW
Tel: (01248) 752653/4/5/6
Croesawir galwadau yn y Gymraeg
Email:Council tax payments
Email:Council tax enquiries

Useful information

Mae'r dudalen yma a'r dogfennau cysylltiedig ar gael yn y Gymraeg. Defnyddiwch y ddolen "Cymraeg" ar ochr dde'r bar uchaf.

Last update: 22 April 2008 Give feedback on this page
Bookmark with:
| More |

What are these?